We are an entertainment technology company; our mission is to take digital entertainment content from Africa to a global audience and bring the same from the world to audiences across Africa.
We are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to manage our development and production environments while supporting our software development teams in their efforts to deliver world-class solutions that enable digital streaming and content distribution.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with engineering leadership and teams to design development operations solutions that meet their needs.
- Design, manage, maintain all tools used in the development and deployment processes.
- Develop CICD pipelines using BODM (build once, deploy many) models.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on the delivery of high-quality products, features, and functions.
What you'll bring:
- Hands-on experience in building and operating highly scalable real-time systems.
- A good understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing, and all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Interest in deep dive into networks, concurrency, and multithreading.
- Strong scripting experience
- A broad understanding of infrastructure technologies and tools, team-based version control systems, deployment automation & orchestration, and cloud computing platforms.
- Interest in new technologies and a desire to build quality products and tools that people love using
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying